Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Café Constant

139 rue Saint-Dominique 75007
Open: Tues-Sun: 12-2:30 and 7:00-10:30
(image: www.hipparis.com)

My boyfriend Nick made the crazy (but wonderful) decision to hop on a plane and cross a little thing I call the ocean, to pop by for a little 10 day visit in November. During which we wanted to do what we love to do best: EAT. I have to say I was still in the process of discovering where to go and where not to go, and there were many disappointing restaurant visits, but Café Constant was not one of them. Recommended by my dear friend Isobel, just around the corner of the Eiffel Tower, on a relatively quiet street. Although I am not a huge fan of the huge iron structure, it was a must see in the same way the restaurant needs to be tried out. Well priced, with a lovely atmosphere, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The place was tiny, and I can't tell you how many times I knocked elbows with my neighbor, but it was well worth it. What is more, it was very French!

(image: www.hipparis.com)
We had a delicious entrée, and main dish, and by the time we got to the dessert, which was equally mouth watering, we were so full and so happy, we didn't know what to do with ourselves. I highly recommend this place, and hope to be back very soon for some more! 
Poor quality iPhone photo of my appetizer made of artichokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment